Sunday, February 18, 2018

Brrr | Anna Komenda

Hello mixed media fans. It's Anna here with my shiny and frosty project. I used Shimmerz mists and paints to create a winter page full of sparkly snowflakes. I chose a picture of my daughter playing with snow and throwing it into the air. It was cold but sunny day and snow sparkled beautifully. 


Using sparkly mists helped me to highlight the winter glow and frost. I used four different shaded of blue to make my snowflakes. I love how all the Vibez combine together.


It's hard to show how sparkly my background is. Shimmerz paints are filled with a lot of shimmering powder and it's so easy to add shine to you projects using them. They also dry with a glossy type of finish.


With background as pretty as that and with so much effort put into making it, you don't want to cover it with embellishments :) That's why I added only few of them here and there.


I am happy how it turned out. As always I have a process video for you.



Products used:

That's all for today. Thank you for stopping by and see you next month with another mixed media project.

XO Anna


No comments: